We believe that every person is unique and through collaboration and creativity in the workplace
Ubisoft is composed of over 17,000 talented people located in 40+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin’s Creed®, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy’s The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a temporary Social Media Publishing Coordinator position for console, PC, and online brands. Specifically, we are looking for a person who is interested in the online consumer marketing of video games. This individual will report to a Content & Channel Manager and will be responsible for supporting and executing online content marketing assets across our digital platforms.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate social and video content for assigned titles across social and video platforms. This includes management of content calendars with corresponding Social Media Managers.
- Responsible for posting content and trailers across all digital channels and disseminating to internal teams. Also includes tagging all content in content management platform (Sprinklr).
- Monitor progress on social posts and contribute optimization recommendations to apply learnings as we go.
- Identify digital marketing trends, competitive research, best practices and key opportunities for innovation and become a main point of contact for a specific social media platform within the organization.
- Develop Brand/Country performance dashboards & insights to help increase social performance globally.
- Develop simple design templates for various content needs including YouTube thumbnails, YouTube end screens, social one-offs, and more.
- Support social & video campaigns with platform and distribution strategy ideas in with corresponding Social Media Manager.
- Simplify global to local content distribution process & visibility.
What you’ll bring:
- Entry level, preferred professional experience working in the field of consumer marketing, digital marketing or equivalent relevant experience.
- Strong interest and basic knowledge of digital & social marketing programs including social media behavior and platform mechanics (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Twitch, TikTok, etc.) as well as research & analytics within these platforms.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills with a collaborative, proactive and solution-oriented mindset.
- Basic Photoshop & video editing skills is a plus.
- Strong time management skills.
- Interest and experience in the video game or entertainment industry is a plus.
- French speaking is a plus.
What to send our way:
- Your resume, your expertise and/or related experience and skills.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that’s why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft code of conduct: Ubisoft Code of Conduct
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org