Website Crown Equipment Corporation
Crown provides users worldwide with safe, efficient, ergonomic and award-winning lift trucks that lower the total cost of ownership and maximize uptime.
Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy that differentiates Crown from its competitors and aligns with the company’s strategic priorities.
- Work cross functionally and with external agencies to create social media strategies and promotions to support marketing campaigns organically and through paid advertising.
- Gather project requirements and translate those into actionable plans.
- Understand the uniqueness of each social media channel and how to effectively build an online following using effective content.
- Work with subject matter experts to create engaging posts and video content that resonates with audiences across all social media channels.
- Identify social media tactics that integrate with online marketing campaigns.
- Monitor, evaluate, and report on the success of social media campaigns and provide recommendations for ongoing improvements.
- Identify and define social media KPIs to monitor user engagement and identify ways to optimize content.
- Continuously monitor online posts that mention the company to mediate the impact of negative reviews and share positive testimonials with current followers.
- Identify the latest social media trends, tools and best practices to maintain and strengthen the company’s social media presence.
- Continuously audit and benchmark competitors’ social media channels and present recommendations.
- Work with department leadership to evolve, maintain and communicate social media policies and guidelines.
- Develop training materials and provide training as needed for employees to engage with the company’s social media channels.
- Create and maintain department processes relevant to the social media program.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, related field, along with 2-4 years of related experience is required.
- Proven experience working as a social media strategist or social media specialist is strongly preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiar with the different social media platforms, have knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), an understanding of social media KPIs and possess strong analytical skills.
- Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness preferred.
- Ability to research current social media trends and present findings.
- Experience creating and executing global social media strategies a plus.
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Start your job application: click Apply NowThe company did not fill out the description.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org