Website Bass Pro Shops
BASS PRO SHOPS AND CABELA'S MEDIA CENTER
A qualified candidate will be responsible for managing our Social Marketing efforts such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. This position also requires analysis of the overall social strategy by measuring engagement, follows, shares, and other social data. Data will be also used to measure sales and traffic to determine impact to overall Bass Pro Shops business.
- Develop Social Media strategies to increase brand awareness and generate sales.
- Work with Customer Service to monitor customer comments and activity on Social Media sites for appropriateness and to determine needed response.
- Determine which social media outlets are best for our business
- Work with the Business Analysts team to set up reporting to gauge engagement, follows/likes, etc
- Maintain a planning calendar for events/posts for all social channels
- Work with stores on planning and best practices for Social Marketing
- Coordinate social marketing efforts with other marketing and media teams
- Performs all other related duties and tasks as assigned by the Manager of Internet Marketing.
- Degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Needs to be a self starter and able to multi-task
Full Time Benefits Summary:
Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class resorts and conservation attractions!
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
401k Retirement Savings
Paid sick time
Bass Pro Cares Fund
Bass Pro ShopsThe company did not fill out the description.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com