Join the LuCrew!
At Lulus, our team is committed to offering the best possible service to our customers throughout the world. Our fun and casual work environment focuses on innovation and teamwork at all levels of the organization. We are always on the lookout for talented and dedicated people to join the Lulus team as we continue to build our community!
Lulus is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strives to create an organizational climate that fosters belonging, dignity, and justice so that all of our team members can show up as their authentic selves and thrive. We are committed to increasing the representation of marginalized people across our team through hiring practices that value lived experience and unique perspectives. Our work environment embraces creative expression, collaboration, and connection without the expectation of assimilation.
This role will report to and collaborate with the Sr. Manager, Brand Engagement. They will be responsible for the brand’s owned social and content marketing strategy and execution, including but not limited to: ideating, planning, reviewing, and owning content on all social platforms, as well as reinforcing an integrated & cohesive approach to content across the marketing team channels such as email marketing, Paid Media, and Editorial (blog, custom content, PR). They will ensure that the content strategy ladders up to the larger brand and business objectives. The Social Media Marketing Manager will work cross-functionally with Merchandising Planning & Buying teams to identify key products to market, as well as partner with the Influencer Marketing, in-house Content Creator, and Creative teams to bring all cross-channel content to life. They will be responsible for maintaining the social content calendar, owning project timelines, and working cross-functionally to ensure everyone is aligned on the content direction. This role will employ active social listening to anticipate customer needs and reflect them in content. This role requires someone who is creative, curious, and customer-obsessed.
What you’ll do
- Daily management of all channel operations including:
- Daily publishing and posting of content across all platforms.
- Execution of social media strategy and content calendar initiatives.
- Ensure brand consistency in content, copy, tone of voice, and relevancy.
- Support all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company and ensure a positive customer engagement and customer service experience.
- Monitor the social channels and work closely with customer service to effectively manage community engagement.
STRATEGY & ANALYTICS
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through key social media platforms.
- Collaborate with internal business + creative partners to drive seamless execution of strategy across all owned social platforms.
- Support content strategy across online communities and digital platforms which includes planning and executing paid campaigns to coincide with product stories, marketing messages + seasonal initiatives.
- Operate a continuous test and learn innovation approach on social channels to ensure we are maximizing our return with our original content and campaigns.
- Collaborate with the brand team to continually develop new strategies to gain new customers and retain the existing customer base.
- Develop and maintain best-in-class channel and audience development capabilities and governance, including operating social tools that will provide actionable customer insights back to the business.
- Actively monitor trends in digital marketing and emerging social media platforms in order to give Lulus the first-mover opportunity into these spaces.
- Measure and report results.
- The Social Media Marketing Manager will work closely with the Sr. Manager, Brand Engagement in developing a content marketing strategy, building content calendar(s), and creating content plans to support all activations
- Work with the Sr. Manager, Brand Engagement on setting clear content goals and metrics for success that align with campaign objectives and/or larger company management by objectives (MBOs)
- Work collaboratively with the digital marketing and creative teams to advise on e-commerce content ideas and align with social content strategy
- Continually follow social trends and brainstorm innovative, on-the-pulse content ideas and messaging to increase engagement
- The Social Media Marketing Manager will oversee the execution of social content, including design review, posting, and performance measurement.
- Work with the Creative team to outline content objectives and messaging angles to create effective, engaging content
- Follow preset drafting and reviewing timelines as well as posting schedules to ensure content is created and shared on time
- Manage community engagement activities like surveys, giveaways, polls, etc. and responsibly respond to customer needs while reporting community response to improve future content
- Partner with the Sr. Manager, Brand Engagement to measure and analyze all campaign performance, develop dashboards, determine ways to optimize and enhance campaigns
- Work closely with Buying and Planning teams to identify key pieces to be promoted for big brand launches, back in stock moments, etc.
- Ensure that the Content team is provided with the most up-to-date inventory details for content planning to avoid losing usage of content due to lack of inventory.
- Identify restock dates for low inventory items that are selling through quickly and have restocked days for efficient Back-In-Stock content planning.
- Responsible for sharing trends and results with the Brand Team, Creative, and Content teams so that they can optimize for future
- Owns weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting on content KPIs such as, but not limited to engagement rate, reach, followers lost/gained across social media channels
- Comfortable in Google Sheets/Excel, Google Slides/ PowerPoint
- Confident in articulating results
What you’ll need
- Minimum education and experience required
- At least 4-6+ years of experience in social media and/or digital marketing
- Strong social media exposure and marketing ability across multiple platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Skilled at organizing, planning, and executing simultaneous projects
- Creative and critical with a drive to create compelling content and storytelling
- A test and learn approach to content marketing
- Proven ability in coordinating cross-functional relationships with brand marketing, digital marketing, and public relations
- Comfortable creating tools to track goals and measure progress, including presenting, and communicating progress to others
What Youll Love About Us
- Great Company Culture – Where you can be you!
- Work that stays at work – Genuine work/life balance
- Rest and Relaxation – Paid time off, 8 Holidays, 2 floating days
- Health Benefits – Medical with FSA, Dental and Vision
- Prepare for the future – 401(k) with 4% company match
- Wardrobe Perks – 30% employee discount!
We’re ready to meet you! Come help us achieve our ambitious goals!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org