Website Marriott International, Inc
AC Hotel by Marriott Maui Wailea
Job Number 22006797
Job Category Sales & Marketing
Location Wailea Beach Resort – Marriott Maui, 3700 Wailea Alanui Drive, Wailea, Hawaii, United States
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts
Position Type Non-Management
Located Remotely? N
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally. Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott.
Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance; stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Serve as the property marketing executer, supporting and reporting to a Director with responsibility to pull-through hotel strategy, create + monitor content. Focus on Social Media Channel Management including strategic engagement with clients, content and brand voice.
ENGAGE + ACTIVATE • Serve as brand guardian to ensure value + benefits are evident in marketing touchpoints. • Execute tactics within strategic annual marketing plan. • Cultivate meaningful, strong relationships across all hotel departments, stakeholders, business partners + third parties. • Support property campaigns via offer submissions, landing page creation + email marketing. • Work closely with marketing leader on key tactics, best practices + trends.
IMPLEMENT + EXECUTE • Pull-through strategic messaging across all marketing channels, including hotel websites, OTAs, third-party sites, landing pages + guest communications. • Regularly audit + maintain hotel websites, OTAs, third-party sites, landing pages + guest communications. • Manage photography submission process, including receiving images from photographers, loading to MDAM and distributing to hotel websites, OTAs + third-party sites. • Assist in social media content development. • Create collateral + tools by collecting assets + completing creative briefs. Facilitate review/feedback process.
TRACK + MEASURE • Collect, review + submit marketing invoices for payment. • Review property marketing budget forecasts to reconcile with invoice allocation. • Assist in preparing performance presentations by gathering reports + data
Policies and Procedures
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
- Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Follow company and department policies and procedures.
- Ensure uniform, nametags, and personal appearance are clean, hygienic, professional and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest’s name when possible.
- Actively listen and respond positively to guest questions, concerns, and requests using brand or property specific process (e.g., LEARN, PLEASED, Guest Response, LEAP) to resolve issues, delight, and build trust.
- Thank guests with genuine appreciation and provide a fond farewell.
- Address guests’ service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
- Speak to guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language.
- Talk with and listen to other employees to effectively exchange information.
Working with Others
- Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
- Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments.
- Handle sensitive issues with employees and/or guests with tact, respect, diplomacy, and confidentiality.
Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally.
- Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Service Orientation
- Diversity Relations
- Team Work
- English Language Proficiency
- Applied Reading
- Positive Demeanor
- Stress Tolerance
High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent
Related Work Experience
No related work experience is required
No supervisory experience is required
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.The company did not fill out the description.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org