Car Buying the Carzam Way
At Carzam, we’re driving the future of finding, part-exchanging, selling, financing, and buying used cars online. We’re not just another online used car ordering and delivery service – we’re a game-changer that’s growing fast!
Our social media team is growing and we’re looking for a talented Social Media and Content Executive to join us and create high quality, engaging content that helps customers buy their next car online.
With the real potential for career growth, Carzam represents a genuine and rare opportunity for you to join a fantastic start-up business. So, if you think you’ve got what it takes to work for us, we’d love to hear from you.
WORK WITH US
Social Media and Content Executive
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to join a busy marketing team where they’ll get the chance to learn and develop.
The role will support the PR & Social Media Manager in the day to day running of our social media channels but with plenty of opportunities to be involved with content creation and brand development as the business expands.
What you’ll do
- Coordinate content across all social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube and other relevant platforms.
- Social media channel management
- Developing and scheduling content, from single posts to larger campaigns
- Assisting in photo and video shoots for YouTube, IGTV, stories, and reels.
- Responding and engaging with our community
- Ensuring engagement KPIs are met
- Reporting on social media activity and customer sentiment
- Monitor and reporting competitor activity
- Reactive newsjacking and trendjacking
- Working with creative resources to deliver required assets
- Being a brand guardian and ensuring everything done within the business is consistent and complies with the brand guidelines
- Development of customer communications, ensuring they fit with our tone of voice
- Supporting the business in other areas including Internal communications and charitable activity support
What you’ll need
- Experience working within a Marketing department ideally for a digitally focused business.
- Experience working with social media channels and creating social media content
- A creative mind to develop engaging content for our online community
- An eye for detail
- Strong copywriting skills
- Excellent organisational skills to manage own workload
We’re on an exceptional adventure and can offer.
- The chance to grow with our Carzam family & opportunity to develop your skills
- A fast-moving, dynamic work environment
- 22 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Modern Lakeside office with on-site café and gym
- Free secure on-site parking
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Salary: Up to£22,000 depending on experience
Contract Type: Permanent
We know that diverse teams make better teams and we are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusivity. You must have the right to work in the UK, or a valid work permit.
We receive a large number of applications, so we may need to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to make sure our teams can manage application levels, while maintaining a positive candidate experience. We may not be able to respond to everyone so if you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks then it’s likely your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but we hope you don’t mind if we keep your details on file for any future roles! Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, but we hope you don’t mind if we keep your details on file for any future roles! Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications.
Application deadline: 21/01/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £22,000.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org