Website MGM Resorts International
Resorts, Casinos, & Shows Worldwide - MGM ResortsResorts, Casinos, & Shows Worldwide
National Harbor, Maryland
It is the primary responsibility of the Social/Digital Marketing Specialist to perform all duties in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices and procedures.
- Responsible for building strategy for the property around emerging trends in social networking platforms to position the company as an active member in social media marketing (Facebook, mobile texting program, etc.)
- Work with management to develop strategies and implement social media programs throughout property and corporate departments that increases online conversations about the brands/service.
- Create, develop, implement and manage property social media activities and Facebook postings to effectively communicate with audiences.
- Engage online audiences, both reactively and proactively, ultimately empowering others to talk about the brand/service.
- Create, maintain, and advise on the company’s policies related to social media activities in corroboration with the social media committee and Corporate Compliance.
- Experiment and innovate while protecting the company’s brand and staying in compliance with all regulatory, FTC, and company policies related to social media activities.
- Develop effective measurement tools and strategies that measure the overall impact of campaigns and accurately quantify results for the property (Google Analytics).
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all areas of the property website working closely with Director of Marketing and corporate design.
- Create and add new promotions, special events, entertainment updates, local area events to the property website, social media sites and event sites.
- Work closely with Director of Marketing and the corporate internet marketing team to create effective and brand/service aware web banners in conjunction with property campaigns.
- Coordinate and creates property e-mail blast campaigns with the marketing department and the corporate electronic design group. Ensure message, compliance and scheduled deliveries are met.
- Share best practices to more effectively engage customers on sites including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Flicker Digg, etc.
- Leverage mobile and social media platforms (YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter) to communicate CCR’s brand story.
- Partner with Corporate and vendors to develop communications strategy and executions around key brand efforts.
- Extend circusreno.com and marketing initiatives editorial content into relevant external publications (forums, new sites, blogs etc.)
- Other job related duties as requested
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed. The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, related field, or equivalent work experience
- At least three (3) years of experience in direct marketing, advertising and brand marketing with implementation of digital, mobile, and emerging campaigns
- At least one (1) year of social media/web 2.0 experience as an online marketer.
- Effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms
- Bilingual, English as the primary or secondary language
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Gaming License
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
SECTION 3: COMPETENCIES & WORKING CONDITIONS
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of mobile, emerging and social media, and application to advertising campaigns
- Experience in leveraging social media platforms for an advertising campaign
- Understand social media universe including Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, YouTube, Flickr, Foursquare, Digg, ShareThis, Wikis, blogs, etc…
- Must have ability to adapt to the style, tonality and vernacular of the current “voice” of the Mirage employee and consumer facing Facebook and other social mediums.
- Ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal formats
- Ability to assist in the planning, development, and implementation of projects/programs
- Possesses functional knowledge or some experience with XML, HTML, CSS & FBML
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all business contacts.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, in both oral and written forms.
- Regular scheduled hours : Work Days: Hours:
- Other – Must be flexible if needed for occasional work outside of normal business hours.
MGM Resorts International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, MGM Resorts International will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.The company did not fill out the description.
To apply for this job email your details to Influence@mgmresorts.com