Website Better Collective Poland
The leading sport betting media group that improves the global sports betting experience
We create a transparent and safe betting environment through innovative technologies and trusted platforms that deliver transparent and responsible sports betting content.
With transparency and technology, our vision is to empower sports bettors to get the most out of their entertainment experience.
As our Sites Project Manager in the Commercial Sites team, your key objective will be the coordination, production, and optimization of high-class content that ranks in Google.
You will become part of an international, highly-skilled, and dedicated team working on several language markets catering to various user groups in the broad field of sports betting and iGaming. You will take ownership and responsibility for the websites and products you are working on.
WE OFFER YOU
- collaboration with market-leading experts on SEO & digital marketing
- a high degree of ownership and responsibility in work
- daily work life in a dynamic, welcoming, and highly international work environment
- flexibility around working hours so you can balance work with your lifestyle
- the opportunity to realize your ambitions in high-level SEO content strategy within the framework of sports betting.
- the opportunity to hone your project skills by developing websites and using the different services departments in our company to grow them.
- coordinate the production of content for several of our top websites
- work closely with our technical SEO specialists to ensure content is optimized according to best practices
- perform keyword studies and develop strategies to address different user groups
- create new content based on business and market priorities
- regularly monitor KPIs and user metrics
- keep an overview of legal and competitive changes on the market
- closely collaborate with our business development team in order to make sure we have the best deals in place with our partners.
- make sure your products/sites have the best interface, you will be able to collaborate with our CRO/UX team to optimize and push your engagement rate up.
- make sure your sites are technically performing and have all the internal technical solutions BC develops installed.
- develop your own SEO expertize to rank higher in Google
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH
- prior experience in a content management/planning/writing role
- 1-3 years of experience in search engine optimization (SEO)
- that’s well versed in working with WordPress or other CMSs
- Fluent in Russian and Belarussian
A PLUS IF YOU
- have knowledge of/interest in sports & casino betting
- are structured and goal-driven
- thrive in a multicultural working environment
RECRUITMENT PROCESS: 3-step online interview:
1) (~1h) Meeting with the Team Leader who will
– ask technical questions
– tell about our projects
– answer your questions
2) Practical session:
– role-related tasks – show off your skills! :)
– personality test (~25min)
3) (~1h) Feedback and overview session of the practical session
and phone calls with decision :)
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and we take pride in being our true, unconventional selves and treating each other with respect, just as we would with friends. We know that every person matters and that diverse teams help us make better products for our users. We hire for cultural growth and welcome people of all ages, stories, nationalities, religions, backgrounds, ways of thought, etc.
We look forward to hearing from you and accepting applications until January 31st. We will process your application quickly and give callbacks continuously until we find the perfect candidate.
Expected start date: as soon as possible.
Better Collective is an international growth company working to give customers a better and more secure iGaming experience. Through our products, we will create a more transparent and honest business.
Our ambition is that quality and innovation must also apply to the iGaming industry and we are determined to set new standards and to take the lead in the market. We are a dynamic, energetic, and diverse workplace encouraging an open and informal tone, strong unity, and high ambitions.The company did not fill out the description.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com