itCraft is a great software house with various projects and very interesting clients
- 5+ years experience as a Product Designer (mobile and web)
- Experience in workshop facilitation
- Lead workshops and partners through brainstorming sessions with methods like Value Proposition Canvas, workshopping solutions in a truly collaborative fashion.
- Ability to translate business requirements and user needs into wireframes, prototypes
- Great knowledge of best practices in UX and Design
- Strong visual design aesthetic and experience in designing in an agile environment
- Proficient with Sketch/Figma, inVision, Abstract, and Zeplin in a macOS
- Strong background in working with cross-functional teams (designers, developers, analysts, and business clients).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (minimum English B2)
- Practical knowledge of mobile standards such as Material Design, Human Interface Guidelines
- Practical knowledge about planning and managing tests with users;
- Be an expert that can provide insights / usability audits for our clients.
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite e.i. Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
- Experience in building design systems
- Full time or B2B contract,
- Work on-site at the itCraft office in Bydgoszcz, Toruń, Gdańsk or remote work,
- Flexible working hours,
- Work on exciting IT projects for big polish and global brands and startups,
- Self-development opportunities: internal trainings, conferences, books, online or offline courses,
- Multisport card & online trainings,
- Private medical care & life insurance,
- Free English classes twice a week,
- Excellent work atmosphere, non-corporate environment,
- Internal referral program,
- Team-building events and trips,
- We care about work-life balance.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com