Website Willis Towers Watson
In the time it takes you to read this, TRANZACT has already generated thousands of leads for some of the top insurance brands in the country – and we’re just getting started!
If you’re looking to join a rapidly growing company that is reinventing the relationship between consumers and insurance (AKA: shaking things up), you’re in luck!
We’re looking for an energetic Paid Social Media Buyer to join our growing Paid Social Media team. In this position, you will drive digital traffic to our website from our social media accounts to generate leads and applications.
What we do & how we do it
In a nutshell: We create better lives for tomorrow by making insurance easy today.
How we pull it off: We work with some of America’s largest insurance brands to attract, educate, and connect with consumers through thoughtful and effective marketing.
Our diverse team of analysts, content writers, operations and designers work together to refine the customer experience and achieve competitive advantage through data-driven lead generation, marketing, and sales strategies.
As an industry leader in the insurance space, we are consistently awarded Partner of the Year from top brands like Aflac and Humana, and our work has been featured in:
- The Wall Street Journal
- And more
What you’ll do
As Paid Social Media Buyer, you will be responsible for social account management that encompasses hitting daily, monthly & yearly performance goals as well as a driving force on creative conception, implementation, and overarching social campaign strategy. You’ll collaborate closely with design, content, & CRO on social initiatives/ projects and become the main point of contact with our business teams on performance targets.
A day in the life
During your day-to-day, you’ll be an integral part of the Paid Social Media team with a large focus on:
- Driving digital traffic to our websites from our social media accounts to generate leads and applications for insurance plans
- Managing day to day tasks such as account reporting, monitoring lead volume and cost per lead/cost per application trends
- Testing! This encompasses everything from creative testing to bid types to new social channels. No idea is too crazy to discuss
- Optimization. Find areas of opportunity and act on them through budget, bid, creative, etc.in real time
- Working with cross-functional teams (CRO, Design, Content, TV, SEO) to attain business goals
- Managing large budgets for some of the biggest insurance brands in the country
- Nerd out in Excel – pivot tables all day (if you don’t know this, don’t worry, we can teach you)
What you’ll need to land the gig
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills but also a creative thinker
- Ability to use data to drive actionable insights
Icing on the cake (but not required):
- Paid Social/Media Experience
- Marketing, Math, Finance or Statistics Background
- High level of proficiency with Excel
Robust health & wellbeing package
- Medical insurance with a choice of plan and carriers
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dental and vision coverage
- HSA and FSA options
- Emotional wellbeing program
- Wellbeing dollars
- Health advocacy program
- Medical review services
- Company-paid disability policies
- Free membership to an on-site gym in our Raleigh office building
- Generous paid time off + paid holidays
- Additional paid time off for bereavement, family and medical leave, jury duty, and military leave
- Parental and adoption leave
- Virtual guided meditations
- Virtual chair yoga sessions
Financial & retirement benefits
- 401(k) savings plan + match
- Generous annual bonus and base salary assessment
- Company-paid life insurance
- Commuter account benefit
- Adoption assistance program
Learning and development opportunities
- Conference and training reimbursement
- Employee development programs
- Regular Lunch & Learns on a wide range of topics
- Yearly team building events
- Community service projects
- All-you-can-eat snacks and a fully stocked fridge. Cerise Limón La Croix, anyone?
- Frequent office events, happy hours and outings (Virtual for the time-being)
- Office contests + fun prizes! Someone recently won a 5-day trip to any U.S. vacation resort of their choosing
- An annual holiday party that you’ll still be talking about a year later (seriously)
- Frequent company lunches catered by local restaurants
- Massage chairs, fantasy football leagues, and more
- Super cool swag (that you’ll actually want to wear)
As Paid Social Media Buyer, you will be based in our downtown Raleigh, NC office and report to the Social Media Director.
When you join the TRANZACT team, you’ll be joining a passionate group of people who strive for excellence, deliver on their commitments, and love to win.
Our culture is built on a simple concept: Be Real. That means saying what you mean and doing what you say. It means being yourself, being open to feedback, and having the courage to make tough decisions.
You’ll fit in here if:
- You’re a naturally curious problem solver who is excited by new challenges
- You aren’t afraid to take initiative and own it
- You value inclusivity and belonging
- You care deeply about your work and have a make it happen attitude
- You’re a powerful communicator who loves sharing ideas
- You believe in keeping it real and having fun at work
Sound like a good fit? We’d love to chat with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Veteran
Apply Now: click Apply NowThe company did not fill out the description.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com