Website Orthotic Holdings Inc
The complete lower exstremity solution
Job Title: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: Digital Marketing Manager
At OHI Holdings, we’re proud to offer innovative lower extremity products that meet the needs and wants of our customers. To help us continue to grow our offerings, we’re in search of an exceptional Digital Marketing Coordinator.
We are searching for a highly-creative digital marketing coordinator to support our D2C marketing strategy. In this position, you will be responsible for supporting the marketing initiatives for Apexfoot.com and other D2C channels. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in digital marketing, email, and social media experience.
- Assist in the planning and execution of all digital marketing activities including social media, lead generation funnels, SEO/SEM, email, and content development
- Manage social media channels
- Implement email marketing strategy
- Assist in researching, copywriting, and analyzing various types of content such as social media posts, blogs, advertising captions, landing pages, and emails
- Assist in reporting performance of all digital and content marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Perform and execute various marketing administrative tasks
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Experience with email platforms is required; marketing cloud experience preferred
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Experience with Microsoft CRM or similar CRM tools, web conferencing, expert-level proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Access to working Wi-Fi at home office
Nothing in this position description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any time.
OHI is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.The company did not fill out the description.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org