Website Hughes Private Capital
We offer private, non-traditional investments that are not correlated with the market.
Hughes Private Capital – Hughes Private Capital is the parent company of the HPC family of companies. We relentlessly create prosperity through impactful neighborhood investing while relentlessly enhancing the lives of families, investors, and team members. Hughes Private Capital has been in business since 2009; the success of our business model and diversification over the past three has accelerated our growth. We currently have over $100 Million AUM with the goal of over $2.3 Billion AUM by 2028.
The Marketing Automation Specialist role involves meticulously planning, building, and maintaining the automations and systems to support marketing campaign efforts and the sales team in managing our clients’ full-cycle client experience. You work with caution, imagination, and data-driven wisdom while your automations and systems work stealthily in the background, making sure not just our ads – but our entire sales team’s processes – are smoothly guiding our leads exactly where they need to be. You will design tests and collect data for our ads. You will also mentor and lead the Marketing Automation Coordinator.
This position is critical to our growth and has a significant impact on organizational health. The incumbent is expected to conduct herself/himself in a manner that demonstrates initiative, professionalism, personal awareness and integrity.
What you have already achieved:
- You seek to make automations and processes “better, simpler, and more effective”
- You see yourself as an early adopter of marketing technology and are fascinated with automation, data, and insights; you like formulas and data recipes
- You enjoy working autonomously to research, find, and implement the best solutions to solve automation problems
- You enjoy partnering with IT to find new ways to make our automated systems even better, while assisting coworkers with issues related to the processes and systems you build and maintain
- You also enjoy working closely with other departments to create automations and processes that will support their workflow
- You have strong communication and problem-solving skills to solicit feedback and diagnose problems for the Marketing and Sales teams to implement effective solutions
- You have demonstrated ability to document a workflow / automation process, visually, that can explain the process to varying skill level front-end users
- You understand marketing, especially as it relates to CRMs, automated follow-up processes, marketing metrics worth tracking and analyzing, data collection and maintenance, website/landing page goals, and conversion pipelines
- You’re hyper-organized, practical, and love finding new ways to do things faster and better
- You enjoy mentoring: people on your team love working with you and learning from you
- You are passionate about learning and constant self-improvement – Podcasts, conferences, online classes, books, you name it…
What you are great at:
- Build brand new systems, workflows, & automations in Salesforce from the ground up according to business need; Build the technical parts of forms and webpages (Your teammates come up with all the creative!)
- Successful completion of in-house CRM courses to manage the set up and maintenance of customized reporting in Salesforce, Google Analytics, HotJar, etc. that measure marketing and sales campaigns
- Continuous management and improvement of existing marketing and sales automations, workflows, and formulas to attract and complete investor conversion cycle
- Integrate programs we use, such as Salesforce, Mailchimp, texting services, etc. so that they sync with each other
- Organize the backend of campaigns to ensure accurate data collection with detailed insight
- Manage and maintain our existing lead source tracking system
- Within 90 days of hire, read and adhere to Servant Leadership practices, EES Tools, and alignment meeting cadence, and commitment to developing the Marketing Automation Coordinator
Who you will work with:
- Our marketing team is not your average team…we are the masterminds behind the ingenious automation that allows every process and task tied to our leads run smoothly from email opt-ins all the way through to conversion by the sales team.
- 100+ company size high energy team members ready to assist with any project
What you’re motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our HPC family
- Respect for Others and Ourselves, we are a team that trusts each other and communicates effectively; our leadership is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally
- Innovation and Creativity and an Entrepreneurial Spirit, these are a few of our guiding principles that our Owners believe in and that drive us.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members – coaching, training, and supporting each other, while remembering to Have Fun, creating enjoyment at work and maintaining a healthy work-life balance
- We are Always Learning, and continually strive to Create a Positive Impact.
Are you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Employee Investment Program
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Fully Remote
Work Location: RemoteThe company did not fill out the description.
To apply for this job email your details to Investing@HughesCapital.com