Website MOC RADIO
The Association of Radio Media Employers "Power Radio"
The Association of Radio Media Employers “Power Radio” is looking for candidates and candidates interested in working in the Bureau of the Union as:
Office Coordinator / Office Coordinator
Workplace: Warsaw, Office Power Radio, Al. John Paul II 11 (Rondo UN)
Details of offer:
● Active participation in developing a new organization associating radio broadcasters operating in Poland,
● cooperation and coordination of administrative activities regarding the creation of a new media testing standard,
● A full-time employment contract and stable employment,
● package of modern work tools,
● Remuneration in the amount of PLN 5000-6000 gross.
Requirements and wanted competences:
● a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in administrative and office work,
● High level of interpersonal and communication capacity,
● Very good work organization, effectiveness and operationality,
● English in speech and writing at advanced level,
● the ability to create extensive documents, contracts and forms in MS Word,
● knowledge in terms of creating contracts with contractors and civil laws,
● Knowledge of MS Office service in the development of statements and reports in MS Excel,
● Higher education (preferred law and administration) or during studies.
● coordination and implementation of administrative and technical activities / IT,
● Preparation and supervising all formal and operational works necessary for the proper functioning of the radio power association,
● Detailed supervision over HR activities, legal and accounting in the field of Bureau Radio power,
● responsibility for a full circulation of documents, handling the shipping process of correspondence, as well as comprehensive archiving of documentation of relationship (paper and electronic),
● organization of internal meetings (including meetings of the Supervisory Board and General Meetings), as well as external events and conferences and service and settlement of trips, delegations and shares in the symposia,
● preparation of the plan, revenue and expenditure control as part of the implementation of the adopted tasks.
We invite you to participate in recruitment.
Applications (CV and motivational letter) should be sent to: email@example.com until 31.12.2021The company did not fill out the description.
To apply for this job please visit mocradio.pl.