Website VPX Sports
About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for over 25 years. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies, and our marketing and distribution has been featured by several media outlets, including Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring highly creative, energetic professionals to join our high-performing organization and help us execute against our vision to expand our cutting-edge health promoting beverages and sports nutrition products worldwide.
- Create content across all brands.
- Post to multiple social media platforms such as Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, Snapchat.
- Content writing for posts across all social media platforms.
- Answer comment backs across all social media platforms in a timely matter.
- Stay on top of trending topics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration, or related field is required
- Must be available to work outside of normal work hours (nights/weekend) and travel frequently.
- Ability to drive all work efforts through passion for social media and marketing.
- Personally, and actively engaged with social media as a consumer and participant.
- Ability to pay attention to trending topics in order to keep our brand and content relevant.
- The expectation to increase knowledge of marketing principles and social media strategy through experience in the office and self-directed research.
- Ability to use creative thinking to constantly come up with new ideas that could be implemented to build brand awareness and exciting engagement.
- Ability to create exciting social media contests that help build brand awareness, boost engagement and increase following.
- Possess a creative eye for creating, curating and managing content.
- Knowledge in social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok and others.
- Ability to see the big picture and how multiple media channels work together.
- Knowledge of basic social media functions: hashtags, sharing posts, retweets, favorites, pinning, tagging, and influencers.
- The ability to execute content writing and master the brand voice specific to each piece.
- Demonstrate great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
- Experience in reading and getting to know an online audience.
- Ability to quickly make decisions under pressure and determine best responses to posts.
- Ability to take and give the proper constructive criticism where it is due.
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency, able to quickly adapt to change and remain flexible.
- Understanding of basic social media analytics and ability to share results with the team.
- Demonstrate great organizational skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills in all aspects.
- Excellent time management and attention to detail skill.
- Express interests in the Fitness Industry and knowledge of Sports Nutrition is preferred.
- Self-motivated is a MUST.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Willingness to learn new programs and processes
Job Type: Full-time, overtime as needed.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org