IT Recruiter

  • 1 400 USD

Website Massive Pixel Creation

The company did not fill out the description.

[Hi!]

If recruitment and EB in IT is an area where you want to solve it, you’ve been on a good advertisement! Our two-person team needs extensions for one more person ♂️.

Massive Pixel Creation is a company that has been starting for over 10 years, we started from 1 programming CEO, and now we already have over 100 people and 1 dog on board.

[Your role]

As IT recruiter at the very beginning of your path in MPC, you will focus mainly on recruitment to get to know the company and employees better. About 60% of recruitment includes technical positions (Developers, QA etc.), and the remaining 40% are business positions such as Business Development Manager, Account Executive or Office Manager. Then, depending on how you want to develop your career path, we will introduce subsequent elements such as organizing company events, granting social media, combining HRU with business or conducting training.

[What you need?]

✅ Expressing IT recruitment +/- 1 year

✅ you already worked with ATS (eg Traffit, HR Link, etc.)

✅ High-level organization skills (we value order in the calendar, documents and around each other)

✅ Knowledge of the law of labor law

✅ passion to what you do and willingness to develop in the area of ​​HR and EB

✅ Can-to Approach, we think positively

✅ Knowledge of English and Polish at the level of min. B2

[Remuneration]

5,000 – PLN 7 500 gross on UOP

6,000 – PLN 9,000 net on B2B

[Benefity]

✨ Internal and external training (training budget for each employee 2000 PLN per year)

✨ Free English lessons with Native Speaker during work

✨ Home Office 2x a week

✨ Paid leave (Benefit in the case of UZ and B2B)

✨ Any form of cooperation (B2B, UZ, UOP)

✨ Business laptop and station with two monitors

✨ Multisport

✨ LuxMED and group insurance

✨ MPchachity: a program to which you can report initiatives that we would like to help

✨ Access to premium materials: UDEMY, TUTS +, LARAARST ETC.

✨ Branch book library

✨ Fresh fruit, nuts and breakfast flakes

✨ co-financing for people who reach than 30km

✨pickets with husky (dog)

[Recruitment process]

1. You send us your CV.

2. You get a recruitment task.

3. A conversation with TL and a team from the team.

If you are rejected at any stage you will always receive a feedback.

The company did not fill out the description.

To apply for this job please visit massivepixel.io.

Is this a good vacancy?

Click on a star to rate it!

We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!

Let us improve this post!

Tell us how we can improve this post?

()

Live Map