At Watchmaster we are transforming the secondary market for pre-owned watches. We are looking to make fine watches into a tradable and more affordable asset by enabling consumers to sell and buy watches through our marketplace.
At Watchmaster we are transforming the secondary market for pre-owned watches. We are looking to make fine watches into a tradable and more affordable asset by enabling consumers to sell and buy watches through our marketplace. We actively contribute to increasing the value of pre-owned watches through our in-house certification and refurbishment process, therewith making them a comparable and competing product to new, unworn watches at highly attractive prices. Our team has grown to 60+ passionate employees responsible for actively growing our business across Europe.
As Intern (m/f/d) in our online marketing department you are responsible for supporting the entire marketing team. You are responsible for developing Watchmaster into a recognized brand.
- Support the marketing team in their daily business (e.g. content management, competitor research) and take over responsibility for your own projects
- Conduct research and analysis for new onsite content ideas, always focusing on the customer needs
- Participate in the implementation, analysis and tracking of our online marketing efforts
- Drive and report on our online performance KPIs
- Cooperate and coordinate between departments on behalf of the marketing team
- Smart and driven Bachelor or Master student or recent graduate
- Previous experience in marketing advantageous
- “Getting things done” attitude; high level of motivation and initiative
- Eager to learn and open for challenges
- Feel at ease in highly flexible and fast-paced work environments
- Great communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Native Italian and fluent in English any other languages are a plus
- Availability 3-6 months, mandatory internship
- Possibility to turn your internship into a permanent position
- Steep learning curve and the opportunity to shape a company in its early stages
- A inspiring and flourishing workplace in a prime location in the center of Berlin (U Stadtmitte)
- Flat hierarchies
- Challenging tasks in one of most exciting eCommerce startups in Europe
- An attractive and innovative product that truly creates value for our customers
- Free drinks and fruits, team events, beer o’clock every Friday after 6pm
We have made you curious?
Make sure to send us your application!
Job Type: Full-timeThe company did not fill out the description.
To apply for this job please visit watchmaster.com.