Website GE Appliances
GE INVESTOR RELATIONS
USA, Louisville, KY
Job Posting Title
Digital Marketing Co-op
We are looking for college students to join GE Appliances, a Haier Company (GEA) working with our Consumer Data Team in the Digital Marketing organization. In this role, you will provide support for email marketing, data governance, and website account management testing.
What you will Do
- Assist with consumer data projects for email marketing, data governance, and our branded account management websites including testing, documentation, and troubleshooting.
- Work closely with email marketing team on campaign pre-launch testing, launch set up, and email campaign documentation.
- Assist with testing for website account management.
- Support consumer data governance lead with data compliance and rules documentation through analysis of data quality measures for consumer data metrics.
What you need to Succeed
- Must be a full-time student currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program pursuing a business or technical degree
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- This is a 12-month assignment. The student must be able to commit to the duration and enrolled in school throughout the assignment.
- Must be able to work minimum of 20 hours per week during normal business hours (8AM-5PM) Monday-Friday with opportunities to work 40 hours per week during breaks and summer.
- Strong process management skills
- Demonstrated strong communication and analytical skills
- Must be motivated, able to multi-task and be goal oriented
- High level of enthusiasm/energy/positive
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.The company did not fill out the description.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com