Website Foresight Mental Health
Reinventing Mental Healthcare
Welcome to Foresight Mental Health. We’re so glad you’re considering joining our team.
Digital Marketing Analyst
At Foresight, we’re committed to building culture from the inside out. We’re thrilled to rank No. 26 in Glassdoor’s 50 Best Places to Work for small- and medium-sized companies. Join a community that’s changing mental health care for the better.
Explore your passion for mental health while being part of an innovative community that’s transforming the delivery of mental health care.
As the Digital Marketing Analyst you will be responsible for tracking online marketing trends, collecting and analyzing data, optimizing and reporting online campaign performances and managing engagement and activity on our website, marketing campaigns and programs, and the business.
This role is a full time salaried position
What you’ll do:
- Collect and analyze customer, marketing and web behavioral data from a variety of sources including Salesforce, Google, Marchex, Bloomreach, Yext, web analytics sources, etc.
- Testing campaigns, creating multivariate and A/B tests, analyzing key metrics and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance.
- Monitoring and analyzing digital media and marketing trends.
- Communicating and presenting to the organization on learnings and analysis.
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years of experience
- BA in marketing or a related field.
- Experience with Salesforce, Google, Bloomreach, CDP, DMP, call tracking systems, web analytics.
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking.
What you’ll receive
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off, sick time, paid holidays
- 401k with employer match
Come join our dynamic and innovative team working toward mental wellness for all.
Thanks for your interest in working with Foresight
If you are a California resident, please read our California Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Foresight is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you’re a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.
To apply to this job, click Easy ApplyThe company did not fill out the description.
To apply for this job please visit portal.geneticforesight.com.