Website Christian Dior Couture
Fashion & Accessories.
The Digital Media Associate Manager will support all day-to-day operations of the Christian Dior Couture Media team with an emphasis on digital campaign implementation and performance.
They will monitor and report on performance of full funnel campaigns across paid channels including Search, Social, Display and Online video. The position will play a key role in the overall media strategy supporting both retail and ecommerce across the Americas; US, Canada, Mexico and Brazil.
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in digital media channels and be able to excel in a fast-paced collaborative environment. They will also possess advanced analytical skills and communication skills.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with Sr Media Manager to develop strategic digital campaigns for each launch and develop digital budget splits by campaign
- Daily campaign management and optimization
- Monitor key KPIs for ongoing campaigns and share channel insights with key stakeholders within local and HQ teams
- Act as a liaison with HQ team for plan development, approval and assets
- Manage respective agencies throughout campaign planning and implementation
- Partner with agencies to improve reporting structure and benchmarks
- Work closely with the local Ecommerce team on campaign calendar, buy priorities and asset selection
- Partner with Merchandising team on the buy priorities and assets
- Identify emerging trends to help make strategic media decisions
- Build post campaign wrap reports and consolidate learnings for both the local and HQ team
- Manage budget and forecasts
- Monitor campaign performance across all tactics; Text, Shopping and One Dior
- Brief agencies on launches, URLs, and updated Matrices by collection
- Partner with the Senior Performance Marketing Manager on monthly reporting, campaign delivery and optimization, and HQ bi-weekly calls
- Manage budget and campaign calendar
- Provide agency with briefs for each campaign launch and collaborate on full funnel social campaigns
- Partner with HQ team on campaign cadence, asset requests, and approvals
- Monitor performance across all platforms including; Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Communicate with digital media publishers, maintain relationships and update team on new opportunities
- Identify appropriate digital partners to RFP for each campaign and brief agencies on objectives and budgets
- Monitor performance of live campaigns and manage post buy reports
- Work collaboratively on performance decks, budget decks, year-end recaps, and planning decks for both internal and external meetings
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com