Website Hirsh Marketing
We combine strategy, execution and killer creative better than anyone else, and have helped hundreds of entrepreneurs explode their impact and profits!
First up, thank you so much for considering a position at Hirsh Marketing! Before we dive into the details of the job, let us introduce ourselves:
Hirsh Marketing is one of the fastest-growing digital marketing companies in North America! On average, we manage over $1M each month in revenue for our client base of some of the biggest leaders, influencers, and entrepreneurs rocking their respective niches from every corner of the globe.
- We are obsessed with growth, innovation, client success, and constantly being ahead of the curve.
- Our promise to every employee is that no matter what, they will leave our company a stronger and better person than when they started.
- We love feedback, we love discussion, and we HATE micromanagement.
- As a fast-growing company, sometimes there is chaos and stress. But fortunately, we all THRIVE in this environment.
- Communication, attention to detail, and organization are VERY important to us!
- While this job is 100% remote, we are proud of our fun, vibrant, playful team culture!
- We truly love marketing and hope you do too!
Okay, enough about us. Here’s who we are looking for:
- Comprehensive sales funnel know-how and Landing Page builder experience (preferably Clickfunnels and/or Kajabi) 1+ years
- Deep understanding, cutting edge perspective of customer journey
- Exenstive Webinar/CRM platform experience (i.e. Convertkit, Infusionsoft, ActiveCampaign, Leadpages, Drip, Everwebinar, Easywebinar, WebinarJam)
- Strong landing page design capabilities that will perfectly embody our clients’ brand, image and position in the market
- Extreme attention to detail and analytical eye to catch and prevent functionality or design issues
- Ability to work in tandem with Ads Department and Project Management Team to stay on track with all project deadlines and consistently deliver high quality funnel services to Hirsh clients
- Strong multitasking capabilities to manage multiple customized funnel projects at once with varying scopes
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Prefer to be part of a team versus build your own empire
- Access to fast, high speed internet
Responsibilities and Expected Results:
- Design and build out sales funnels for Hirsh Marketing agency clients based on the funnel strategies created by our Digital Strategists
- Create and integrate high quality graphic design elements in all funnels you create that seamlessly translate to the client’s brand and image
- Set up and integrate client email sequences and webinars relative to the funnel builds
- Test and integrate all funnels and emails so they are able to be delivered without errors and minimal project management from the Digital Strategists
- Provide ongoing in-scope funnel support to all Hirsh clients (i.e. page optimizations — text swaps, button color/placement; funnel connections — deadline funnel, swapping landing pages, connecting new landing pages, software connections)
- Support clients in the onboarding process by auditing and testing their funnels to ensure they are fully functioning and optimized prior to launching ads
- Support clients in the onboarding process who are struggling with Facebook specific funnel duplication and CRM tagging set up
- Support new clients with their domain verification process if necessary
- Provide general technical support relating to active client funnels
- Follow the market trends and continuously upgrade your knowledge of Click Funnels / Kajabi products and services
- Integrate funnels with the client’s CRM and other tech platforms
- Provide monthly funnel maintenance support to clients as needed
- Support ads managers with third party tracking issues and understand how to effectively pull reporting from major third party platforms
- Flawless execution and delivery of all client funnel projects
- Minimal to moderate project management support necessary from Project Management team to ensure high quality/timely delivery of all projects
- Deadlines are consistently met or completed ahead of time
- All progress shared with the team/client for approval has been carefully reviewed and designed to meet the requests and expectations of the client, leaving little room for major revisions
- Client onboarding processes are expedited and seamless, with case by case technical support provided
What We Offer:
A culture that thrives by empowering our employees and respecting everyone’s work-life balance. We work hard but have fun! The Hirsh Marketing team engages in a highly collaborative environment that values opinions in every step of the creative process. In additional to the inviting culture and collaborative environment, Hirsh Marketing offers the following perks:
- 100% Remote from ANYWHERE in North America
- Part time 20 hrs / week with the potential for full time employment
- $25-$35 hourly
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com