Website Forms On Fire
Software development company
ABOUT FORMS ON FIRE
Forms On Fire offers its clients a cloud/mobile software platform that is used to build database-like applications for mobile data collection. We help our clients replace paper forms and outdated data collection processes with their cloud-enabled tablets, smartphones and desktop devices which use the Forms On Fire app. Watch this 2 minute video to learn more about what we do https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCKtZBtaQJ8 Still curious, you can start a free trial at www.formsonfire.com (no payment info is necessary) to learn even more about our product.
Why would you want to work here? The company’s growth is exploding. We work with some of the largest companies in the world. As a remote worker, you’ll get the kind of flexibility of not having to commute to the office, but you’ll be supported by some very smart people. You’ll learn a ton about our platform and how companies are using the leading edge mobile technologies to solve real-world data collection problems they have. Client and employee reviews of our product and company are top notch in the industry.
- Execute, monitor, and analyze campaigns in Google, Bing, and our other advertising platforms.
- Perform search query analysis, bid optimizations, keyword research, write & test ad copy, and optimize campaign structure to meet performance goals.
- Design landing pages using best practices, starting with templates.
- Monitor budgets and optimize campaigns for performance on an ongoing basis to reach spend and performance targets.
- Perform regular analysis on post-lead performance of paid media channels and campaigns, drilling down to potential influences and ideating next steps.
- Continuously examine, implement and measure results of A/B tests for elements such as creative, audiences, ad formats, etc. optimizing for backend conversions.
- Stay familiar with industry standards, ad platform changes, new paid media opportunities and implement new strategies to reach targets.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to drive marketing projects from ida to execution.
- Learn the Forms On Fire platform and be able to present and demonstrate how the product works to potential clients.
- A serious interest in working at Forms On Fire. All former sucessful candidates, before they became employees, wanted to demonstrate their interest by starting a free trial (no payment info required) at Forms On Fire www.formsonfire.com.
- 2+ years experience directly managing, optimizing, and reporting on paid media campaigns on Google and Bing.
- Touch-typing a must (see here for touch-typing finger position https://youtu.be/6E1AiZEtV5c ), with a minimum of 65 words per minute -WPM, with reasonable (95%+) accuracy. Determine your typng speed at https://10fastfingers.com/typing-test/english
- Associate’s / Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or technical studies, high GPA a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other general office software
- Interest or hobby in software development or web site design.
- Experience with Apple MacBook / MacOS computers a plus.
- Natural problem solver, self-learner, analytical – math lover, curious about technology, great verbal and written skills, well organized and highly professional
- You must have a very reliable and fast internet connection from home, and a quiet work space for online calls. Currently 100% work from home and will likely continue, even after COVID.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $48,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
100% work from home. We will never have any COVID vaccine or mask mandates…be yourself, make your own choices about COVID.
- Associate (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org