ShiftMed instantly connects nurses and healthcare professionals to healthcare providers who need additional support.
ShiftMed, the leading nursing jobs app in the U.S., is looking for a dedicated Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing marketing department. ShiftMed’s mission is to revolutionize the senior care staffing industry, leveraging our technology to empower nurses to take control of their schedule and work the cases or shifts that best fit their needs. We are seeking a driven, self-motivated and analytical media buyer to help us reach as many caregivers and nursing professionals as possible as we grow into 30+ new markets this year.
The ideal candidate will be a data-driven self-starter who is eager to learn, able to effectively collaborate cross-functionally, and share their unique ideas with the rest of the team. This role is responsible for executing several media buying campaigns, primarily leveraging job boards to recruit nursing professionals seeking work. They are also responsible for developing copy for advertising campaigns and working with key stakeholders to ensure all marketing needs are met. This is a great opportunity for a junior professional to work in a start-up-like environment and significantly contribute to our growing organization. If this sounds like you, please apply today – we can’t wait to meet you!
Who we are:
Our Mission is to empower healthcare professionals to make a living doing what they love, when and where they want.
In the news:
Recognized on Inc. 5000 fastest growing company list!
Business Insiderexclusive article on our annual state of nursing survey
ShiftMed has been featured in media outlets such as USA Today, Yahoo! News, Huffington Post’s Thrive Global, Fortune, Nasdaq TradeTalks, Skilled Nursing News, and Home Health Care News
ShiftMed Setting a New Standard:
60,000+ (and growing!) Healthcare professionals nationwide on our app
Over 300,000 hours of care service to 200,000+ patients
400% revenue growth in 2021
ShiftMed app downloaded 100,000x (and counting!) over the last 6 months
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing
- At least 1 year of experience with programmatic media buying
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or another related field
- Experience with analytics and performance reporting
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter, eager to learn new tools
About your role:
- Manage job board media buying efforts for caregiver recruitment
- Execute and implement media buying campaigns across at least two business units
- Measure campaigns’ KPIs, analyze data to inform media buying strategy, and report performance to key stakeholders
- Manage multiple high priority initiatives, and work cross-functionally with different team members and stakeholders
- Assist marketing team developing copy for job ads
- Participate in brainstorming to develop new marketing acquisition strategies
- Contribute to implementation efforts of a variety of marketing initiatives supporting brand awareness
ShiftMed is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Our team is fully remote, preference for central or eastern time zones.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Marketing: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org