Website Forefront Dermatology
World-class dermatology care for you.
- Posting stories on Instagram/Facebook daily
- Posting to TikTok, Instagram/Facebook several times per week
- Engaging with local influencers and followers on social and through direct messages
- Ensuring a consistent flow of new content, via in office video or photoshoots, content made remotely, or working with in-office teams to generate content
- Editing content is a key component to this role — you should be comfortable editing short clips on your phone or computer, and overlaying text and music to increase engagement
- Working with in-office teams to generate content across all NJ locations
- Working within the marketing team to ensure all content needs are met, including marketing channels outside of social — website, emails, paid ads, etc.
- Being comfortable on camera is a plus
- Social media savvy, specifically Instagram and TikTok
- Creating and/or editing social media content across mediums (stories, posts, Instagram Live, TikToks, Reels, etc.)
- Competent writer/communicator
- Self Starter
- Contagious positive outlook / personality
- Team player
Start your job application: click Apply NowThe company did not fill out the description.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org