Nursing when you need it
ShiftMed, the leading and fastest-growing nursing jobs platform in the U.S., is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager, Paid Media to manage and optimize our job board marketing campaigns.
We are looking for a hardworking and results-driven Digital Marketing Manager, Paid Media to lead all our acquisition efforts across various job boards. The person who fills this role will have a proven track record of leading job board marketing campaigns at a fast-growing company to deliver on aggressive company business goals.
To be successful in this role, you must have demonstrated success in scaling acquisition efforts at a high-growth company. If this sounds like you, please apply today – we can’t wait to meet you!
Who we are:
Our Mission is to empower healthcare professionals to make a living doing what they love, when and where they want.
In the news:
Recognized on Inc. 5000 fastest growing company list!
Business Insider exclusive article on our annual state of nursing survey
ShiftMed has been featured in media outlets such as USA Today, Yahoo! News, Huffington Post’s Thrive Global, Fortune, Nasdaq TradeTalks, Skilled Nursing News, and Home Health Care News
ShiftMed Setting a New Standard:
60,000+ (and growing!) Healthcare professionals nationwide on our app
Over 300,000 hours of care service to 200,000+ patients
400% revenue growth in 2021
ShiftMed app downloaded 150,000x (and counting!) over the last 6 months
About your role:
- Oversee B2C job board acquisition strategy and implementation
- Oversee the reporting of job board channels, campaigns, and market performance, and report insights to stakeholders across the company
- Manage a team of specialists to assist with executing job board marketing campaigns
- Identify areas of opportunity in production processes and collaborate cross-functionally to implement new streamlined solutions
- Partner closely with Sales and Operations to determine where we need more demand by market
- Assist with creating a landing page testing roadmap based on acquisition behavior
- Account manage our acquisition partners to identify opportunities to develop new media buying campaigns or optimize existing campaigns
- 4+ years of experience in marketing
- Must have B2C Marketing and Media Buying Experience
- Experience with programmatic media buying
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or another related field
- Experience with analytics and performance reporting
- Experience with Branch or other app tracking and analytics solutions
- Excellent communication skills
What you’ll love:
When you join our company, you’re not just accepting a job. You are making a career move. The Digital Marketing Manager, Paid Media will start with a competitive salary commensurate with experience with quarterly bonus eligibility and a generous benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision benefits, 401k with company match, and PTO. Our team is fully remote, preference for central or eastern time zones.
ShiftMed is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 – $105,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Media buying: 5 years (Preferred)
- B2C marketing: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: RemoteThe company did not fill out the description.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com