Website National Geographic
National Geographic has been exploring and protecting the planet since 1888.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across departments-Marketing, Editorial, Digital and Tech to understand KPIs and recommend corresponding measurement plan
- Responsible for tracking and reporting against performance of Nat Geo’s DTC subscription business including all digital and mobile marketing efforts around lead generation, subscription acquisition and customer engagement/retention
- Design, build and maintain reports, dashboards and analysis that are distributed to stakeholders and leadership on regular cadence (weekly, monthly). Work with marketing stakeholders to ensure proper tracking and attribution on all tests and campaigns
- Suggest and develop processes and methodologies to automate reporting, where possible, to improve efficiency
- Monitor and track competitive and industry trends, making recommendations where appropriate
- Balance deep dive reporting with adhoc requests
- Minimum of 3 of experience in digital marketing or digital analytics
- Ability to analyze both structured and unstructured data and turn them into insights
- Experience analyzing and interpreting data from digital marketing channels such as email, display, affiliate, search, social and mobile
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of various digital measurement tools (Adobe Analytics), paid media interfaces (Facebook business manager), social data/listening platforms (SocialBakers, Netbase) and mobile app attribution programs (Kochava).
- Ability to translate, communicate, and visualize metrics into a digestible format for all levels of understanding
- Knowledge of digital marketing acquisition, conversion, and customer retention metrics and best practices
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly organized and able to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional team
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge of Tableau, Domo or other data visualization and dashboarding tools .
- Understanding of mobile app marketing and analytics, including tools such as Apple App Store Connect, Google Play Store.
- Basic understanding of web, email, and app analytics methods, such as tracking pixels, parameters and tag managers.
- Interest or some experience in digital media or online publishing.
- Some exposure to data APIs, SQL databases, and programming languages (e.g. Python) is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as marketing/business or data science
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com