SAP is the largest non-American software company by revenue, the world's third-largest publicly-traded software company by revenue, and the largest German company by market capitalisation.
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
The Customer Success Partner Advisor is closely aligned with the regional and senior management of Cloud customer accounts, including account management strategies as well as engagement and expansion plans to ensure profitable growth within the customers in the region.
This role requires a professional with the expertise and experience to help customers maximize the value that customers and SAP receive through adoption and use of the RISE with S/4HANA Cloud Edition and to ensure that the customers deploy and use of all their entitled subscription software. The role, by design, is cross functional and will align with leadership across CE&X.
The responsibilities further include:
- Work in partnership with the Sales, Product Management, Development, Operations, Support and market Vice Presidents responsible for customers to develop and improve the S/4HANA Cloud competencies. Development and management of forecasting, account penetration plans, and customer engagement plans that will deliver business outcomes.
- Conduct customer business and opportunity diagnostics to analyse business case drivers, to identify program risks and to establish action plans that deliver near term results and continue to improve business processes related to our value proposition.
- Develop deep relationships with key decision makers and executive sponsors within the Customer and participate in quarterly review meetings, relationship assessments and creating corresponding outcome success plans. Responsible for knowledge management, best practices and leading business commerce enablement strategies specific to the S/4HANA Cloud value proposition.
- Actively driving key performance related commercial actions like renewals and replacements or relationship goals in improving customer net promoter score and marketing references.
- Assists customers with transformational change by facilitating and coordinating cross functional involvement with solutions consulting and services delivery.
- University degree (Bachelor as entry level) or comparable experience.3+ years of professional experience in the area Sales, Presales, Customer Engagement, Product Management or Consulting, including cloud-related experience.
- Experience in working with Customers in complex engagements. Experience in selling and negotiation with Customers, including experience in developing account management plans.
- Project management and customer management competencies. Good network within SAP and the cloud delivery teams.
- Knowledge of the SAP RISE solution portfolio. S/4HANA and Cloud Solutions background desired.
- Very good communication and presentations skills. Fluent English and French language skills, additional languages advantageous
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.The company did not fill out the description.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.sap.com.