Website Eli Lilly
Giving Back: Time, Funding, Hope
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Eli Lilly and Company’s Consumer Experience Hub delivers data-driven, end-to-end experiences across a myriad of touchpoints to drive positive outcomes for people living with health conditions ranging from diabetes to migraine to stage IV cancer and beyond. The need to connect and communicate with these consumers continues to grow, especially as they have come to expect real-time and dynamic engagement across the digital ecosphere. Amid an ever-evolving environment, Lilly’s Social Media Center of Excellence. Team is charged with formalizing the build of valuable channel-specific marketing expertise, processes, innovation and knowledge-sharing. This will best enable the enterprise to engage with consumers in Social Media as they make important healthcare decisions that impact their lives.
We are seeking an innovative social media expert to accelerate the expansion of its award-winning Social Media Center of Excellence to deliver social media strategies. The Social Media Strategist will work cross-functionally across business units – spanning a mix of established brands with new indications– medical affairs, and paid media teams to craft and enable tailored social media strategies supporting consumer needs for key business priorities across Lilly USA.
Lilly’s Social Media Center of Excellence builds valuable channel-specific expertise, processes, innovation and knowledge-sharing in social media to foster meaningful connections with patients, their loved ones, and care providers and, ultimately help deliver on the company purpose to make life better for people around the world. The Social CoE is a part of Lilly’s broader Digital Engagement Team (joining the Enterprise Website and In-House Search Teams) which collectively designs and deploys integrated digital engagement strategies to improve health outcomes and address timely business needs.
Serve as a Social Media Point of Contact to Brand Teams:
- Self-Starter: While the social media platforms are always changing, this individual will need to be up to date with social media trends, new platforms, and ways of working with the social networks.
- Able to understand market trends associated with current prioritized platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, TikTok).
- Ability to navigate a highly matrixed organization: Help develop organic social media strategies collaborating with internal social, website, search and media partners to drive business results. Able to understand the different audiences and opportunities that an organic community presents compared to paid social.
- Integrate into the Brand team(s) to understand their strategy, goals and objectives to assist in making recommendations based on social experience. Serve as a trusted partner as they move content through Lilly’s internal content review processes.
- Collaboration: Starting from within the team, the Strategist will have community managers, social listeners and other strategists to learn from and work together. The social listeners can assist with integrating the overarching brand strategy, consumer insights and data-driven needs of target patient. Community managers can share real time information on consumer’s behavior on social media. Able to partner with internal IT teams and agencies to implement processes for launching already-approved capabilities.
- Assist the Social Strategy team with the creation of a social media strategy playbook using social expertise and experience.
Measurement and Applying Findings:
- Assist in delivering insights to brands on a monthly or quarterly basis on data from social listening, community managers and other data sources.
- Leverage data to make recommendations for social media execution, foster integration with other channels, and uncover opportunities to start or stop activities to maximize business results.
- Partner with brands, data/analytics, media services, web and search to develop KPIs that can be quickly delivered to leadership via scorecards.
- Ensure strict compliance with all Lilly guidelines, good promotional practices, privacy policies, and all other relevant FDA, quality, or process-related policies and procedures. Partner with Brand Teams, Legal, Enablement, Compliance and Privacy to ensure appropriate execution of marketing strategy.
- Understand and practice appropriate Marketing and Medical interactions.
- Ensure content meets Lilly Brand and Brand standards and that consumer experience aligns with brand promise.
- Demonstrate knowledge and commitment to all applicable laws, regulations and policies that govern the conduct of social media-related activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or work experience equivalent
- 2 or more years of Digital and Social Media Marketing experience and leading the development and execution of Social Media Strategy for brands and/or functional areas
- Proven ability to translate consumer insights and brand strategies into effective marketing campaigns
- Collaborative and inclusive in nature connecting across a highly matrixed organization with agility and respect for people
- Experience developing and executing pharmaceutical industry content, particularly in terms of managing Medical, Legal & Regulatory review processes
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity to effectively resolve problems and identify solutions
- Proven track record of successfully working with cross-functional teams to deliver results
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with high attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Position Location: Indianapolis (Hybrid/Remote potential
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
As a condition of employment with Eli Lilly and Company and its subsidiaries in the United States and Puerto Rico, you must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination satisfactory to the company. If you would like to request an accommodation for medical or religious reasons, you may do so at email@example.com.The company did not fill out the description.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org